Quality Control Manager
November 23, 2016
Develop, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervise a team of quality control inspectors.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within Company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal Continuous Improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
Education Experience Desired
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering desired.
- Minimum 10 years related experience required.
- Supervisory/management experience.
- Experience with AIB, IMS, ISO and SQF audits preferred.
- Experience with developing/documenting procedures.
- Experience in quality and food or packaging a plus.
- Computer proficiency.
Specific Knowledge / Skills
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Copyright ©2016 Plastic Industries, Inc. – Sugarhill® is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. | Tel 603-888-1315